Our students are looking to their future and getting back on track.
Students between the ages of 14 -24 can earn a high school diploma while preparing for their future career in the workforce or advanced education.
Inspiring students to earn a high school diploma and discover valuable skills is at the core of Uplift California. In partnership with Workforce Development Programs serving every county in California, our school provides the necessary academic component to earn a high school diploma.
In addition to earning a high school diploma, students will have the opportunity to prepare for basic and advanced career certifications in multiple areas all leading to certification post-program completion.
We offer an opportunity for students to continue their education or resume their education. To be eligible for our school, students are:
- Between the ages of 14 – 24 years
- Live in California
- Interested in earning their U.S. diploma vs a Graduation Education Diploma (GED)
- Dropped out of school for any reason (students 16-24 yrs)
- Have a lapse in their education for any period of time (students 16-24 yrs)
- Interested in obtaining valuable workforce and career building skills
- 14 years of age and older who have not dropped out of school or had a lapse in their education